Seasoned Charlotte Lawyer Handles Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense and Real Estate Matters
Skilled North Carolina attorney ready to resolve your civil or criminal case
Based in Charlotte and serving clients throughout North Carolina, the Galletta Law Firm is the go-to resource for individuals and businesses facing legal challenges. I’m attorney Jessica Galletta, and I founded this firm in 2011 to help people just like you. With nearly a decade of experience in diverse areas of law ranging from bankruptcy and foreclosure defense to criminal law to real estate, you can rely on me and my staff to build your case intelligently and with an eye toward your future. Here, you’re more than a case number; you’re a real person with real goals and needs, and we’re here to help.
What makes the Galletta Law Firm the right choice?
People and businesses in Charlotte and around the state choose my firm to resolve their legal needs for a variety of reasons, including my:
- Open-minded view on dispute resolution — My goal is to reach a positive resolution in your case, whether that comes through aggressive litigation, settlement negotiations out of court or alternative dispute resolution methods. I’m here to do what’s best for you.
- Strategic ability — Every client has unique needs, and my strength is developing case strategies tailored specifically to meet them. What works for one client doesn’t work for all.
- Availability and understanding — My firm remains small because I want you to have one-on-one time with me as your attorney. I’m available when you need me, and I provide the compassionate, understanding counsel you deserve.
I am known for working diligently for my clients and having the right combination of attributes to facilitate the resolution of their matters.
A varied legal practice for your varied legal needs
For nearly a decade, the Galletta Law Firm has helped clients across North Carolina who need strong, intelligent representation in the areas of:
- Bankruptcy — Financial challenges don’t have to ruin your life. Bankruptcy can put you back on track. I can help with Chapter 13 bankruptcy and Chapter 7 bankruptcy for individuals, and Chapter 11 for businesses. If you’re afraid of losing your home, turn to me for foreclosure defense.
- Criminal defense — From traffic violations to drug offenses to DUI and more, I provide powerful criminal defense to clients across the state.
- Real estate — I’ll help you protect your interests in real estate transactions by creating or reviewing documents, doing title research, handling boundary disputes/easements and more.
- Civil litigation — I represent individuals and businesses in many different types of civil litigation, including matters involving breach of contract, landlord/tenant issues and personal injury.
You deserve an attorney who will be by your side throughout your legal matter, whatever it may be.
Get a free consultation with a skilled Charlotte bankruptcy and criminal defense lawyer
Reach out to the Galletta Law Firm in Charlotte, North Carolina for a free consultation about your bankruptcy or criminal law matter. Call 980-999-9758 or contact me online.